Wednesday, September 30, 2020

✅ Understanding Cheap Chinese Solar Controllers Part 2



On this second video you can notice that the Cheap Chinese Solar Controller is showing 12.9 and the Batteries are showing 13.1 flickering to 13.2.
Still raining and the Solar Controller is showing panel icon, Charging my batteries in rain and putting amps and volts into my batteries. Free Energy and without the sound of an annoying gas generator. Don't know what these Cheap Chinese Solar Controllers have but I can't wait when I wake up in the morning to just see the display and dumbfounded by myself thinking to myself: Wow I did this, is just to darn simple even a trained monkey can do it.
And still dumbfounded in thinking: Wow, Electricity from the Sun And Free.
And this Cheap Chinese Solar Controller is regulating the Electricity That Comes From The Solar Panel, Converting it From 20.00 Volts To 14.4 Volts Enough For My Batteries To Get Charged And Just For $ 6.00 Dollars For The
Cheap Chinese Solar Controllers.

No comments: