Saturday, September 19, 2020

✅ Horrible Basement Laboratory Update HD 720p



✅ Warning What You're About To See Might Be Disturbing
✅ For Immediate Public Release

Control Has Confirmed Reports Of Bad News Regarding The Horrible Basement Laboratory.
Reports Are As Follows: During The Routine Inspection Of One Of The Conscious Patients Which Had A Restraining Apparatus. This One Female Managed To Escape. It Is Understood That She Became Hungry, Since The Scheduled Report Of Feeding Her For The Time She Was Supposed To Be Fed Was Omitted By The Janitor Who Was In Charge Of The Feeding Of All Of The Conscious Patients. According To The Janitor He Just Said: Torso I Didn't Want To Feed Torso When I Was About To Give Her The Food. She Stared At Me In The Most Horrendous Way. I Could See Her Guts Moving When I Approach The Food Towards Her. I Left Everything, Closed The Door And Turned Off The Lights. I Went To Sleep, A Thunderstorm Was Approaching. At About 3:00 A.M.
A Dog Was Barking, I Thought I Heard Her Outside. But I Told Myself Naaa That Can't Be She's Restrained.
Control Will Show In Another Video How The Laboratory Looks In The Inside. The Basement Area Will Be Reserved.

Special Forces Are Still In The Lookout For Torso.
She's Missing Her Legs. Control Calls Her The Dragger.

No comments: